Hello Everyone!
I hope all is going well for everyone this week. I want to congratulate all of you for your hard work thus far in the support raising process. For some of you, your funds are coming in very quickly. I'm so excited for all of you :) Less than 5 weeks until you are all in the DR!!
I wanted to make sure that everyone remembers that your Departure Requirements are due tomorrow. Also, please note that on page 98 of your Pre-Field Orientation Manual there is a bulleted list of things that are due prior to your departure. Everyone needs to make sure they go over these things and ensure all items are in to me as soon as possible.
I have booked some of your airfare already, and will continue to do so over the rest of today and tomorrow. I hope to have all airfare booked by the end of business tomorrow :)
As always please let me know if you have any questions and have a wonderful day :)
Blessings,
Cambria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Cambria!!! Will you show/tell us when you've made our individual flight reservations? Also, this could be wrong, but one of my friends was looking at plane tickets to the DR, and she said they were only $79...just wondering if you've been able to find any good deals?
Hope you've been having a wonderful week...thank you so much!
-Corinne
Post a Comment