Hi everyone. I thought I should introduce myself seeing as I'm the newest member to this group. My name is Kristy Morrison, and I am from Lombard, IL near Chicago. I will be a senior this fall at Bradley University where my major is Spanish Education (so I'm hoping to become much more fluent during this trip). This trip has kinda come together last minute for me this summer, but I am very excited for what God has in store and the chance to get to meet you all.
So I'm curious as to when everyone will be arriving in the DR? Also, are we all at the ANIJA school together or are we at different sites? Either way it will be a lot of fun!
In Christ,
Kristy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kristy!
I'll actually be working in Caraballo, so I don't think I'll see you except at the beginning and maybe the end. I get there the evening of June 15 with Sarah Matthias and Rachel Jones. How about you? You live really close to where I go to school. I'll be a senior at Wheaton College. Where is the ANIJA school? How did you decide to become an intern? Anything I can keep in prayer for you?
In Christ,
Rachel Elizabeth:)
Hi Rachel!
Wow you are leaving soon. I will be keeping you in my prayers as I get ready to go too. I will be leaving June 27th. The ANIJA school is in Jarabacoa. This all came together very last minute for me. I am a Spanish ed. major and I have been looking for an opportunity to be in another country and work on my Spanish skills. This is what God provided. I am excited but also quite nervous so pray that my 5 weeks in the DR are a great time of learning with the Lord through service. Anything specific I can be praying about for your site?
In Christ,
Kristy Morrison
Post a Comment