4.06.2009

Weekend :)

Hey everyone!

How were your weekends? If you can believe it, we actually got SNOW here...in April! Feel free to share how your weekend was as well if you have anything going on this week. I would also like us to share any prayer requests or praises we have going on in our personal lives or the lives of our loved ones. I have one prayer request on this Monday morning...

In the DR, six of our staff members are traveling with all the children from the Arc in Jarabacoa. They are taking the children to three different locations on the island to give them a short 3 day break from their normal routine. If you could all pray for safe travels for these three groups as well as clearing the children's minds so that they can truly enjoy this break from their day to day school work. Also, please pray that they will take time on this trip to get closer to the Lord so that they can come to know Him on a deeper level and understand how amazing He really is! Thank you all for your help with this!

What are your plans for this Easter weekend? Any travels?

Blessings,
Cambria

1 comment:

Corinne Gettel said...

Thanks for sharing about the kids' adventures and journeys in the DR...I will keep them in my prayers! That is such a great idea and awesome opportunity for the Lord to move.

I am very excited to go home this weekend to celebrate Easter with my family:) I am very close with my fam, so it has been a blessing only living 2 hours away from home! I only have two weeks left of school after Easter, so please pray that I can stay focused through exam week.

Thanks to all and I hope you're having a great week!