4.27.2009

Hi!

Hi everyone!!
I just wanted to say 'hello'. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thought I'd ask a question to get to know everyone: where is everyone from? Can't wait to meet you all in less than 8 weeks!
-Elizabeth

5 comments:

Laurieann said...

I live in Delaware..., via North Carolina and Mississippi.I am originally from Florida. I live about 20 minutes from the beach :)

Cambria said...

Thank you Laurieann for your response :) I wish the rest of you would feel open to share a little about yourselves.

As for me, I am originally from the Chicago suburbs in Illinois, but now live in Northwest Indiana with my husband and puppy :)

Anyone else...???

Elizabeth said...

I was born in Buffalo, NY, but grew up in Portland, OR, and now go to school in a college town an hour and a half south of Portland (Corvallis)...whew!

Corinne Gettel said...

hello!!! i was born and raised in a suburb of Detriot, MI...more specifically Birmingham, if anyone's familiar with it?! most of my extended family live around here as well, and my college is only a couple of hours away...in the Grand Rapids area.

i'm trying to come up with another question to ask...
thanks Elizabeth for this one! can't wait to meet you all:)

Anonymous said...

I'm from rockford, IL which is about an hour and a half northwest of Chicago. I go to college in Wheaton,IL which is a suburb of Chicago :)